Saturday, August 4, 2012

Break Fasting !!!!!!!

YO! 
how long have I not post here? 1 week? 1 month? 1 year?1 century? Or even more? WOAHHH that's terrible right?  haha I know you miss my * Ehh
I have 6 schedule iftar together with my friends and I just carry four events.
Ie fasting together JRC 12 (my old posts * July, 27 2012 *)
Then the Second Schedule, Open fasting together Dozen BASKETBALL 12 (July, 31 2012)
The third joint iftar Roacess Halley 78 (August, 2 2012)
and the fourth with some members of the class of 72 and 78 (August, 3 2012)
hahaha Actually, the 3rd of August was my friend's birthday! Aulia Rahmawati :)
thank you very much AULIA! for your treats haha
(RANDOM PICS )
" IT DOESNT MATTER WHEN ITS ALWAYS A GOOD TIME THEN."
" IT DOESNT MATTER WHERE ITS ALWAYS A GOOD TIME THERE."
more pic?
VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE
THEN, SEARCH FOR THE ADMIN 
ITS MY OFFICIAL FACEBOOK<3 
FOLLOW TWITTER :

SOME PEOPLE IN THIS PICS ( Twitter username) :
@SARAHCICILIA
@VANESSANGGRAENI
@FAKHRIONCOM
@AAMMARFREDO
@AZZAZE
@RATUNADHIFA
@IRMANIARR
@RAKAHERR
@ANWARSADDAD8
@ANDREABUBAKARR
@IVAN_SEPTIAN
@VALENSY_ZEIN
@BUNGANDZ
@HIMAKANIA
@RISKA_TANIASS
@SELFIDIANTI
@A_JOANNE10
@ZAKYY23
@BAGUSYOKOPUTRA
@SHAFAIZDIHARA
@N_HAP
@SILFANYZAHIRAHH
@AULIARHM03
@ALVITA_VIDYA
@GREGORIUSMK
@FEBBYAYUPRTW
@FANESYA_A
@DIAZRAVIVNUR
@ZAHRAPRMTH
@ARIAZEE
@ROACESSHALLEY
ETC.


BREAK FASTING WITH ROACESS HALLEY
















BREAK FASTING WITH SOME MEMBERS OF 72 AND 78 ( AULIA'S BIRTHDAY)






















BREAK FASTING WITH DOZEN BASKETBALL 























No comments:

Post a Comment